Trek Transponder is a small hi-tech box installed on your yacht or cruiser. It monitors your boat 24/7 and alerts you via SMS if any abnormal activity or a problem is noticed on your boat.
It is connected to the battery/batteries, shore power or solar, and sensors of your choice on board.
Trek Transponder has a SIM card fitted in, so your boat has its own phone number and can send or reply to your SMS by itself.
How Does Trek Transponder Work?
- First, Trek Transponder scans the battery voltages, its internal GPS, motion sensor and external sensors.
- If any abnormal activities are observed or if the boat moves too far, Trek Transponder will send you an SMS
- You can send an SMS query any time to check the sensors on your boat or to get the images of your boat from the cameras.
- If you set the cameras to “Auto”, you will receive an image automatically if an alarm condition occurs on your boat.
- You can check your boat’s motion at any time as it contains a 3-axis Accelerometer.
- It warns you about the sea conditions and hazards that might arise on your anchored boat.
- It activates a Siren or Flashing Lights for ten minutes if a security input is triggered.
We can supply sensors on request. Call us and describe your boat and situation that needs monitoring and we can recommend and supply suitable sensors for your Trek Transponder.
Contact us at email@example.com so that we can help you in selecting a pricing system that suits your boat.