Simply connect the SM100A to your boats batteries, add bilge float switches, cameras and plug in the SIM and this unit is immediately monitoring your boat and its location, and can send alarms and pictures to your phone and up to 5 others.
You can also add PIRs or door switches to monitor security, temperature sensor for fridge and any compatible siren/flashing light.
Cameras are invaluable for seeing in detail the cause of an alarm on board as well as who is on board.
Early warning of problems gives you the opportunity to solve those problems before they become expensive, disasters or insurance claims.
Trek Transponder SM100A has three output relays, one is automatic and triggered by security inputs and is intended for sirens or flashing lights. The second pair are manually controllable by SMS from your phone and can be used for pumps, deck lights and many applications.
Trek Transponder SM100A operates from 12V or 24V and draws only 0.04A so is easy to install on most boats. Standby power use is so low its no problem for boats on moorings. No special SIM or Data SIM is required, only a simple phone SIM.
Trek Transponder is Australian Made and has a 2-year warranty.
Trek Transponder SM100A Specifications
- Full Front Panel Indication (LEDs showing status of inputs and outputs)
- 12V or 24V Operation
- Inputs for up to two digital colour cameras
- Inputs and Outputs can be renamed
- Input OK/Alarm can be inverted (ie NO to NC)
- 4 Battery Inputs (0 – 40.00VDC)
- 2 Bilge Inputs
- 2 PIR inputs
- 2 6V Power supplies for PIRs (12V optional)
- 3 Entry inputs
- Fridge Temperature Input: -25 to +105 Deg C
- 1 Shore Power Input
- 2 Manual relay output (often used for deck lights or fridge on/off))
- 1 Triggerable relay output (often used for siren)
- Pitch and Roll motion sensor
- Built in GPS Geofence (alarm if boat moves outside designated area)
- Built in 4G and GPS antennas
- External GPS and External 4G Antenna option
- Free Prepaid Aldi SIM included (Telstra Network)
- Optional Bluetooth Interface for local control
Front Panel Indications
- Yes: All inputs, Power, GPS and Telco online and Relay status
- Front Panel indication: Commanded ON/OFF by SMS
- Automatic relay 1 (10minute contact closure triggered by PIR and Entry): 5A 30VDC N.O.
- 2 x Manual Relay (controlled by SMS): 5A 30VDC N.O. contact
- PIR Power: 2 x 6V (12V optional) regulated over 8V to 32V input voltage range
- Operating voltage: 8V to 32V (12V 24V systems automatically detected)
- Operating power: < 1W
- Antenna: Built in, external optional
- Channels: 48, parallel tracking
- Correlators: 400,000
- Frequency: L1 (1575MHz)
- Horizontal Accuracy: < 3m
- Size: 171x121x55mm
- Case Material: Polycarbonate
- Mounting:Flange left and right side
- Cable entry:Specify location desired on order
- Cable terminations:Screw terminal strip
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 60 Deg C
- Weight: 300g
- Antennas: Built in, external optional
- 4G with fall back to 3G then 2G if 4G not available